Here is a gist of what we could predict about the upcoming New Year as we looked at it with astrological perspective:
- Virgo and Cancer Lagna would be the first astrological incident of 2021 which is a positive sign.
- 2021 can be looked at as favourable and opportune from business and career point aspects.
- Gemini, Sagittarius, and Scorpio need to be careful about their health for the first three months of 2021.
- As Moon is going to transit in Pushya Nakshatra and Lagna Hasta Nakshatra, 2021 is going to be fortunate for Financial life and Marital life and Mercury, Lord of 2021 is moving in the fourth house with the Sun which can be said as cherry on the cake as it will benefit Career and health of individuals.
- Generation of Innovative ideas is likely to be supported by Saturn and Jupiter and will help everyone to develop the ability to reach intelligent conclusions and sight of equilibrium from what is lost in 2020.
- Positioning of Saturn and Jupiter in Aquarius will help in creating fervent and amiable atmosphere and will work as a positive force used to hold back the harms and distress created by Pluto and Uranus. As per we see it, Jupiter will also make sure we build up our material resources.
- Gnawing of Neptune in Pisces will build a strength to control over making bad decisions hastily.
- We can foresee the persistent presence of stature, potentiality and admiration in Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn.
- Fire signs (Aries, Leo and Sagittarius) can be seen eating the much-awaited fruits of their long-term hard work and efforts.
- We can clearly see how people with Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces as their zodiac are changing and are acquiring motivation but will need to adjust in the terms of finances and relationships.
- We also suggest Cancer, Leo and Gemini to be careful about your health while you enjoy lively pleasures and adventures which are on your way.
- Although Gemini, Libra and Aquarius may long for autonomy, they would be ruling their social life with good grades like none other.
Let yourself create hope, heal and set ready for the New beginnings. “Best is yet to come” as our Astro Friend Chirag would say. Best wishes to all of you dear readers.
— By Astro Friend Chirag – Blessed Son of Astrologer Bejan Daruwalla